Saturday, September 15, 2007

BLACK and WHITE…..

Heard this on TV years ago.

A black man was talking to an all white audience in the town hall.
Standing on stage he declared loudly into the microphone- “ I am BLACK ”.
And went on. “ When I am angry I am BLACK . When I am sad I am BLACK .
When I am envious I am BLACK . No matter how and what, I remain BLACK ,

He then looked straight at his all white audience and boomed.
“But YOU….You are WHITE . But when you are angry you are RED . When sad you are BLUE .And when you are envious you turned GREEN. And YOU call ME coloured ?

1 comment:

Faidhi and Fina said...

Assalamualaikum,
I know this isn't the most formal way in asking for a favour. But I have googled for so long that I could not get any contact details of yours. Thing is, I NEED to have an interview with you for my academic writing. I'm a final year Journalism student in UiTM and am writing about the current state of journalism on TV. I really, really hope this reaches you. Here's my email: broken57angel@yahoo.com